(1) The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EC) No 1290/2000 of the European Parliament and of the Council
(EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is
Myly Massage Studio, ID No. 08468001, with registered office at František Kosiny 781, 250 65
Líbeznice (hereinafter referred to as: “Controller”).
- The contact details of the controller are
address: Františka Košiny 781, 250 65
telephone: +420 601 146 800
- Personal data means any information about an identified or
identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural
person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific
identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, network
identifier or to one or more specific physical, physiological elements,
genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that person
- the controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to it or personal data,
which the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification, contact and necessary data for
performance of the contract.
Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b)
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing
(in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6
- your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct
marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters)
pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No.
480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the case of,
there is no order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from
the contractual relationship between you and the controller; in the case of an order, the
requires personal data that are necessary for the successful execution of the order
order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is
a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of
personal data, the contract cannot be concluded or fulfilled by the controller
- sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
- No automatic individual decision-making by the controller
within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The controller shall retain the personal data
- for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from
the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from these
contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for
marketing purposes, but no longer than 15 years if the personal data is processed for
on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of the personal data are the persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/payments on the basis of
- those involved in ensuring the operation of the services,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the
EU) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries
are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- The right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or, where applicable, restriction
processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
2- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically at
the address or email of the controller specified in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in
if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated
Terms and conditions of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures
to secure personal data.
- the controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage facilities
of personal data in paper form
- the controller declares that only those authorised by the controller have access to the personal data
- By submitting an order from the online order form
you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that it is
you accept in its entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent box via
the online form. By checking the consent box, you confirm that you are aware of the following